Friday, November 1, 2013

Hiking to Tukuche

Hiking to Tukuche from Tatopaani took 2 days. I took a million landscape pictures, but I have weeded through them so that all the scenery doesn't start to look the same.

  
View from breakfast at Tatopaani. Our first himal! Little did we know 'twas just the tip of the iceberg.
A lot of something on that guys back.
Sun's out? Guns out. Gurus being tough.

One of many suspension bridge selfies.

One of our gurus read palms. She told me I'm lucky and told Megan (pictured) her husband's name will start with an R (Rupert? Reginald? Ronald? yikes). She told someone else they will love 4 times, but never give as much as the person they are in love with. Dark stuff.



Lunch spot near a waterfall.

Sadhna-ji saying "take a chill pill, dude." One of many English slang phrases we've taught her.

Bridge selfie in the deepest gorge in....the world? Dubious. The gorge I went to in China seemed deeper, but what do I know? This gorge was super windy. If we spit, our spit would fly horizontally for awhile.

Deepest gorge.
Jiwan dropped a huge rock off the bridge. It made a satisfying smack.

No comments:

Post a Comment